THE DETOX CURE FOR YOUR CELLS: CONTRIBUTION BY NATUROPATH ANDREA ARNOLD
Exactly in this special time it is even more important to eat healthy and maintain the immune system. The right moment has come to cleanse the body and welcome spring with fresh energy and strengthened immune system.
This spring cure activates the metabolism and detoxification function. In this cure we will eat alkaline foods and work with a supporting tincture and alkaline tea to stimulate the excretory organs and promote detoxification. All foods that are alkaline (e.g. organic vegetables) do not form acid and provide vital substances in a form that your body can absorb very well and quickly.
In addition, fruits and vegetables are rich in beneficial antioxidants – substances that bind free radicals and make them harmless. Free radicals are aggressive molecules that are created by an unbalanced diet or enter the body through external influences such as environmental pollution, stress, nicotine or radiation. Free radicals lack an electron, which they steal from healthy cells and thus damage them.
The bad thing is that they create a kind of chain reaction, because the “stolen” molecules are now also missing an electron, which thereby transforms itself into a free radical. Here we can intervene very nicely with our diet by taking in lots of antioxidants from our food. If you want to detoxify and “clean” your cells, you don’t have to starve yourself, but pamper your body with everything that provides antioxidants and boosts your metabolism. This way it balances itself and can let go of what is not good for it.
For this, it is even more important to eat more vitamins, minerals and good fatty acids. It is important that you use seasonal and fresh products. Drinking a lot of still water and alkaline tea is by the way the A&O of the cure. It helps to eliminate the bound metabolic waste products via the kidneys.
Therefore, it is important to drink at least 2-3 liters daily during this time. The hot glass of water with lemon in the morning is like an inner shower and really boosts the metabolism.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
THE RIGHT MOMENT FOR THE SPIRNG DETOX IS WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE:
- General muscle tension
- Much stress
- Skin problems
- Digestive problems
- Rheumatic complaints
- Interest in a change of diet
- Lack of energy and immune deficiency
IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER
- Avoid stress during this time
- Take plenty of time for yourself
- Do sports only moderately and without exertion
GENERALLY THROUGH THE DAY
- Drink at least 2- 3 liters of still water/base tea daily
- Take your time to eat
- Chew thoroughly. Well chewed is half digested!
- Perceive what you eat with all your senses
- Do not get too distracted from eating
- Adjust the amount of food to your needs and do not eat more.
- Late meals in the evening after 18.00 o’clock should be an exception.
- Eat raw food according to your tolerance. After 16.00 o’clock raw food is
- generally not recommended.
- Sufficient sleep
- Exercise in the fresh air
- Do not use ready-made products – if possible cook everything fresh!
- Include Biotta vegetable juices – reduce fruit juices because of the high fructose content.
- Preparation of the tea mixture: Alkalizing Tea No. 1: Pour 250ml boiling water over 1 tablespoon, let steep for 10min, strain and drink 3 cups daily.
- Alkaline tea No. 2: 1 tablespoon with 250ml boiling water, infuse for 5-10min, drink from seven throughout the day. Can be sweetened with honey
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE DETOX
- Non-carbonated water
- Alkaline teas and tincture
- Epsom salt for the first day
- Dry brush (available in Coop or Migros)
- Cold pressed olive oil
- Fruit, salads and seasonal vegetables, potatoes
- Dates, almond paste, dried fruits
- Lemon as a substitute for vinegar/balsamic vinegar for salad dressing
- Vegetable broth e.g. from Morga or Rapunzel
- Fresh herbs of the season like basil, chives, parsley, oregano
- Solestein for the lemon water in the morning
- Alkaline bath available in drugstores or pharmacies
- High-quality oils: e.g. cold-pressed olive oil, hemp oil, coconut oil for
- Unsulfured dried fruits
- 1-2 kg of bananas and apples
- Potatoes flour and firm cooking
- Instant vegetable broth from e.g. Morga or Rapunzel
- Some lemons
- Fresh herbs
- Seeds and kernels e.g. pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
- Tigernut flakes e.g. Chufli Basic from Alnatura
- Biotta vegetable juices as needed
- Continue to buy fresh fruit, salad and vegetables on an ongoing basis
TIME TO START
On the 1st day: Start drinking 1 tablespoon of Glauber’s salt in 250ml of lukewarm water on an empty stomach. This causes emptying and cleansing of the intestines. On this day you should not work. Then follow the same program as for day 2-10.
Day 2-10 proceeds in the same way:
- Drink 250ml of hot water with lemon juice.
- Drink at least two cups of 250ml alkaline tea.
- Take 25 drops of the tincture at least 15min. before breakfast.
- Alkaline breakfast: e.g. tiger nut muesli with hot water and fruits.
- Dry brushing: Wellness and detoxification for your skin. Simply start after getting up with the dry glove from the feet with circular movements up to the buttocks. Then from the fingers towards the armpits. This accelerates blood circulation and also stimulates cell metabolism.
- Take 25 drops of the tincture with a little water at least 15 minutes before the meal.
- 1 cup of alkaline tea no. 2
- Use warming spices like anise, fennel seeds and cumin for lunch. It has an anti-flatulent effect and helps you warm your stomach and digest better.
- Alkaline lunches such as: Vegetables and potatoes
- At least two cups of alkaline tea
- Take 25 drops of the tincture at least 15min. before the meal with a little water.
- Vegetable soup pureed with almond paste
- Take 2 Detox capsules before going to bed with a glass of water. It binds toxins and heavy metals during the night plus it strengthens our intestinal walls.
THE FOLLOWING FOODS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE CURE
HIER KOMMT EINE TABELLE …….
WE ABSTAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING FOODS DURING THE DETOX CURE
To the acid donors:
- All meat, sausages
- meat broth, fish
- Mustard and vinegar
- Dairy products: all cheeses, curd cheese, low-fat dairy products,
- pasteurized milk
- Hills fruit, (carbohydrates and vegetable proteins)
- Asparagus, brussels sprouts, artichokes
- many nuts except those on the green list
- drinks that contain carbonic acid
- Whole grain products
- White flour products
- Hulled and polished cereals
- Polished rice
- Hardened refined fats and oils
- Cheap margarine and salad oils: consumption produces arachidonic acid
- Bean coffee, black tea
- Lemonades, cola, alcohol
These foods are also not recommended, even though they are neutral or alkaline:
Butter, cream (because of the animal protein)
Green tea, rooibos tea, fruit tea (often contain a high percentage of mold)
Mate tea raises the stress axis too high
After the ten days, it is important not to fall right back into the old dietary pattern. It is optimal if your diet consists of 80% natural, alkaline foods and only a maximum of 20% acid-forming foods.
I wish you lots of fun and success!